We offer :
- Guided and Self-Guided cycling tours from half a day to ten days duration for individuals and groups Customised tours Company incentive cycling tours Team building cycling tours Minibus backup Flexibility Challenging options Bicycle hire
Services included :
- Transport from and to Colmar train station or Strasbourg or Basel-Mulhouse airports
- Bike and equipment rental, plus regular maintenance for cycling tours
- Area maps and regional information
- New water bottle, filled daily with mineral water and daily energy snack
- Daily morning briefings, with route itineraries, given by local Bicyclette Go ! guides
- Hotel accommodation for each night of the tour with breakfast the next morning
- Dinners as specified on tour contract (drinks not included)
- Picnics with wine and soft drinks as specified on the tour contract (as specified on tour contract)
- Baggage transfer between each hotel on the tour’s circuit.
- Specified visits and wine tasting with local Bicyclette Go ! guides (as specified on tour contract)
- Daily assistance of local Bicyclette Go ! guides
- Daily minibus support with drinks and snacks (guided tours only)
- Transport to the train station or airport nearest the last hotel on the tour on the circuit.
- Our FUN questionnaire with prizes for the winners
Cycling Conditions :
The routes are mainly undulating with some gentle hills. We use back roads wherever possible in order to avoid traffic. Various options are available on some routes. All paths are tarred or paved. The average distance is around 40 km per day.
Cycling equipment included :
- 21 speed hybrid cycles with straight handlebars offering the best ergonomic position for the combination of exercise and sightseeing
- Different sized male and female frames available
- Removable handlebar bag with carry strap and map case
- Water bottle holder
- Bike lock and key
- Air pump, spare inner tube and repair kit
- Gel saddle cover for extra comfort
- Front and rear lights
- Mud guards
We offer three categories of accommodation on our tours:
- Charming accommodation with local dishes in excellent traditional restaurants (2* hotels)
- Elegant accommodation and gourmet restaurants (3* and 4* hotels)
- Top class luxury accommodation and gastronomic dining (4* and 5* hotels)
- For customised tours we can mix the categories of accommodation.
All rooms in all categories of hotel have private facilities – bath or shower and WC. They are all personally selected for cleanliness, comfort and the welcome offered by their owner. We prefer smaller intimate family run hotels where our guests are genuinely welcomed.
Our post-tour questionnaire helps us to keep our standards high, make improvements, and assess the quality of our services objectively.
Price Information :
Prices depend on the type of tour you wish to do and the number of persons in your group. Please contact for a personal quote.
Cycling Tour Itinerary :
Don’t hesitate to check our cycling itinerary. –> Click here to check out <–